Monthly Archives: February 2013

Model Citizen

A model won Top Chef. Okay, technically a former model and current chef, but still:  a genetic freak of nature somewhere close to the universe of a Karlie or a Chanel Iman won a competition as to who could create …

Continue reading

Posted in Food, I Am Culture, I Am Fashion, TV Shows | 1 Comment

I didn’t eat anything today so that I can be free to eat nothing tomorrow. #whitegirlproblems

Ask Babe: Nails Nails Nails

Dear Babe, Recently I’ve been seeing more and more people with those pointy shaped nails. While I think they are ugly, witchy and cat-like 95% of the time, the other 5% of the time I think that they could be …

Continue reading

Posted in Ask Babe, Beauty, I Am Fashion | 6 Comments

This Four Seasons is bullshit. #whitegirlproblems